Thursday, April 28, 2011

Teacher Appreciation Ideas

So as usual I am slammed and I thought I would share some of my favorite Teacher Appreciation Ideas from my favorite blogs!
Eighteen25 is an amazing blog!!  She always has the BEST subway art for you to download for every holiday.  Like this below...


And I always loved this idea! She bought a storage organizer and filled it with the cutest treats!  Click here to see the complete project!

Skip to My Lou is another great blog.  Here she lists great catchy, thoughtful phrases you can attach to inexpensive items!

Room Mom 101 has some great ideas here on how to decorate the door or the hallway to celebrate your teacher!!

And here's some of my oldies but goodies...
Candy & Flowers

Gifts you can make using Wordle or Tagxedo

No comments:

Post a Comment