Goldfish Crackers or Swedish Fish Candy (you may be able to find them already individually packaged)
Small Clear bags (I used lollipop bags)
- Print the wording onto colored card stock making sure to space out the words so you can draw a fish around them. Mine read: You're a Catch! Will you O"FISH"ALLY be my Valentine?
- Draw or trace (from a template) a fish around the words. Cut the fish out, add a face if you like and punch a hole in the mouth.
- If you bought prepackaged crackers or candy great, then just punch a hole into the bag! If not, put some candy or crackers into the small clear bags, fold and staple to secure shut - then punch a hole in the bag.
- String the ribbon into a straw. Tie a knot at the bottom of the straw to secure the ribbon.
- Bend the top of the straw, string the ribbon at the top through a cardstock fish and then through a bag of crackers or candy and tie the ribbon to secure the cardstock fish and candy/crackers at the end.