If you couldn't pull this off by today don't panic - just start on Monday with 10 days. Your teacher will still love it - I promise;) If you need some places to shop...
- Kirklands & Hobby Lobby have TONS of cute items, cute cups, koozies, hostess gloves, ornaments, holiday planners, holiday decor (most of it on sale:).
- Old Navy usually marks down their gloves & scarves over the next few weeks - and those are nice gifts for the playground.
- Today Bath & Body Works had some super cute vanilla infused with shea butter slipper socks marked down to $3 and holiday scented antibacterial lotion for $2.50.
- Target & Michaels usually has some cute items in their Dollar sections at this time of year. Items like holiday signs, festive stationary, a dish towel or some type of lotion or soap.
- World Plus Market also has a cute Dollar section and some very useful in expensive items in the kitchen section (like mini collapsible funnels, mini whisks, measuring spoons, microplanes, etc.).