Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to School Blog Post

Welcome Back!  I hope you all had a fabulous summer!!  My break was super busy and I hope to write up some posts on all my discoveries and projects I did.  One thing I discovered this summer was Pinterest.  You MUST join this site immediately.  You need an invitation to join so e-mail me at kgraces@yahoo.com for an invitation.  Basically it's on online bulletin board that you pin any sites or pictures you find online of crafts, gifts, clothes, books, projects, decor, whatever!  What is so great about this site is you can search on any genres (like Christmas crafts or teacher gifts) and up pops a million pictures of items other people have "pinned" already.  You just click on the photo and it takes you to the site the the photo was posted on (hopefully with instructions on the project or the source of the item).  Case in point below are some fabulous Back to School Teacher Gifts that I found on Pinterest:)  Happy Pinning!!

Though I didn't take a picture I did make "Back to School Survival Kits" this year for my children's teachers.  In them I inlcuded: Tide Stick, Lint Brush, Aleeve tablets, Breath Mints, Hand Sanitizer, Cute Notecards, Candy, a tervis type straw cup like the ones listed below.


I posted this idea last year.  I LOVE eighteen25...have I mentioned this before:) I think this would make a great first impression or back to school gift!!


Check out these cute "aid" gifts on Lisa Storms blog...


And isn't this cute from the Beth-A-Palooza blog? An I'm "soda"lighted You're My Teacher basket!!


No comments:

Post a Comment