Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Break everyone!  I'm sorry this post is a little late - but maybe it will be helpful for at home projects next week or next year.  I apologize for not posting that often this fall.  I volunteered to chair the Holiday Decor committee for the cafeteria of our school and I have 78 cone trees that I've made and now must glitter - so my hands are quite full.  I have found that there is not much out there on how to decorate cafeteria's and so I'm planning to write up a post with pictures if you need any ideas.  But I digress...

If you have not joined Pinterest...WHAT are you waiting for.  This is such a fabulous site with so many wonderful ideas!!  I pulled all three of my class Thanksgiving projects from Pinterest and just to show you these projects can be done I have posted pictures of my class completed projects.  If you would like directions and a much prettier picture I suggest clicking on the Original Project Site for each of these projects.  I am SO thankful for Pinterest...it is definitely a room mom's best friend!

Oreo Turkeys (sideways:)- Click HERE for where I got instructions from the original project site.


Thankful Turkey Bags - Click HERE for where I got instructions from the original project site.



Nutter Butter Turkeys (sideways:)- Click HERE for where I got instructions from the original project site.

No comments:

Post a Comment